Wednesday, May 2, 2012

out of gas

That was this morning's yoga practice.

Weak breath = crappy focus..I forgot what number sun salutation I was on by the third one...and was having trouble breathing by the end of standing poses, which continued into an especially exhausted seated. My mind was wandering all over the place, as if breathing was not interesting enough for it. Took 2 attempts on each side to bind Mari D, though I probably should have aborted practice at the end of standing, rather than slowly slog through my whole practice. Almost started to cry in pindasana (a pose I normally like and feel sort of comforted in). Oh well. Tomorrow will be better I hope. Today's practice really brought home the connection between an even (and perhaps one day strong) breath and good energy, focus and flow.


No comments:

Post a Comment